Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How is it possible to have the same yahoo ID by another user? I get mails with by Id please advise.?

I receive mails advertising their products (Watch replicas) with my User ID, then what about my privacy and security please answer?How is it possible to have the same yahoo ID by another user? I get mails with by Id please advise.?
you don't you are on a undisclosed spam list and it only shows one email addy. don't reply to it block the .com addy and that should stop it


How is it possible to have the same yahoo ID by another user? I get mails with by Id please advise.?
You should be able to go to the mail and go to the bottom and it says do you want to stop getting email from this user then click here and it will take you off there list. That should work. Had a problem understanding your question if this don't help sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment