Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would it be weird to contact my mothers old boss for career advise?

When I was a child my mum worked as a courier for a florist for about 8 years.





I am considering a career change %26amp; looking into becoming a florist, would it be really weird of my to contact my mum's old boss from the florist shop? I would really like the career advise from someone who owns their own florist.





I'm sure she will remember us because they were quite good friends for many years.Would it be weird to contact my mothers old boss for career advise?
Of course it would be OK to contact her. I'm sure she'll be flattered that you went to her for career advice. It's best to get first-hand advice from someone who's in the field you want to get into.Would it be weird to contact my mothers old boss for career advise?
It's not weird. It's only weird if you make it weird. Just be polite and friendly, and I'm sure she'll be glad to talk to you.
Not weird at all. In fact, I think it's smart for you to do it, and I think your Mum's old boss would be flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment