Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the advise that you wants tell to you hair stylist or the salon owner ?

there is something that you are shy to say them ?


example : that clean more frequently


change their brush


change their old dryer, their business cards


magazzines etc...ok ...


this is your opportunity to say it come on .....What is the advise that you wants tell to you hair stylist or the salon owner ?
I'm sorry but my hair stylist know his job very well. He is a great person. You have a nice day.!What is the advise that you wants tell to you hair stylist or the salon owner ?
I would tell them to keep their gossiping to themselves. I don't want to hear about other patrons husbands, boyfriends, kids, problems, etc. I have changed salons because of this. Seriously !
This is funny for me to see... I'm a hairstylist and Ive thought of this to...this is why I keep plenty of brushes handy, all different types...and blow dryers I have about 3 different ones, as for business cards those get pricey but I have two different types. And magazines I pick up new ones all the time no sence in leaving old beat up ones on the table or in the racks makes it look tacky...and as for the one saying they dont like when the stylist sings in your ear....TELL THEM! lol. Your paying for a service .... not for them to sing in your ear. And a good stylist knows when not to chat up to much...they need to remember that they are working on satisfying a client not their singing skills...and a clean work station that's something they can get fined for if they dont take care of it ... they wouldn't want to eat off the floor of a restaurant so why should you guys have to sit in there mess. I'm sorry I just have a problem with lazy stylist I dont mean to be rude but it is your right to let them know how you feel. YOU ARE PAYING THEM.
Honestly, I don't like them talking my ear off about stuff taht has nothing to do with my hair. Unless I know them really well, I don't like small chat. I'd rather just sit back, relax %26amp; enjoy getting my hair done.
don't talk too much. i go to the salon to have my hair done, not listen to gossips.
I wish I could tell them not to sing to the music that is playing while they are a few inches away from my ear.
my hair salon keeps all cutting implements in a detergent jar with detergent so I know its clean


love the massgae they give when they wash the hair


hairstylists dont know what youwant until you show them a picture so i download loads and then we discuss what would suit me


i always get what i want and leave a good tip

No comments:

Post a Comment