Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What 3 languages would you advise learning?

I'm 14 and am musically gifted and Spanish comes INCREDIBLY easy to me. I learned that the language center in your brain is also musical, they correlate. So I figured that me setting out to learn any three (incredibly different, dont' like say spanish french and latin).





So, I want to set a goal. I'm 14, what languages would be good to know 10-20 years from now. I'm still not sure where I want to live.What 3 languages would you advise learning?
Latin- Makes it soooooo much easier to learn other languages; most words are derivations from latin words





Spanish- Almost half of the American population is Hispanic





Mandarin/Chinese- Almost all industries and businesses are in China. It'll help you in the future with your job, depending on what you do.





Hope this helps!!What 3 languages would you advise learning?
My friend, firstly I would like to commend you for taking such an interest in learning new languages. Nothing feels more rewarding, than being able to communicate with other cultures, in their own language!





Personally, I speak fluent Japanese and Korean. I really enjoy speaking Asian languages, because it really allows you to bond with Asian people (which I have to, as it is my job), because not many westerners can speak them. It can open up new career prospects, introduce you to new passions and hobbies, and really open up the whole world when you go traveling.





To decide which languages you wish to learn, you should think about what you enjoy doing. My initial journey in learning languages began when I started doing Tae Kwon Do (which is why I learnt Korean). Failing that, you could always focus on the most spoken languages, which will allow you to communicate with the most people:





Mandarin


Spanish


Hindi.





My own personal three, however, would be:





Japanese (I love to travel around Japan)


Mandarin (Again, I travel alot in China)


Spanish (Go on a South America tour!)





Hope this gives you some ideas my friend.
When I was 14 I told myself that I would get a basic grounding in as many languages as possible, and I did French and Spanish for GCSE and would like to improve them further. But, I've started learning German and Russian at the moment, and I would say that German (contrary to what other people think) is a good language to learn (see http://www.vistawide.com/german/why_germ… %26amp; http://www.goethe.de/Ins/ca/lp/prj/wlg/e…





I would say that Spanish is good considering that it's one of the most prolific languages in the world, however if you want them to be different then learning Spanish with either Italian or French is ruled out. I would say then either Russian or Arabic (the next language I want to tackle). Also, take a dive into Esperanto perhaps (even though not a native language and a constructed one) it's still a good tool to encourage language learning and how to understand language.





So yer, my choices would be:





1) Spanish


2) German


3) Arabic


4) Russian
I know a little spanish, fluent in english, learning arabic at present


I agree with what my friend said about learning arabic, it is so much fun, really , i'm taking online classes in this website: http://www.arabicollege.com ,


they offered for you 3 days free trial try their best way to learn, they have 24 hours a day live online classes with live video classes, you can be able to see your teacher and talk with the other students,


I'm really enjoying my time and learning at the same time, hope you will like my advice.
I am studying arabic and it is soo much fun to learn, and the written language is so different and beautiful. Spanish is most useful here in the united states, so definitly keep up with that. If you are looking for three more languages, I'd say go for Arabic, French, and Greek, maybe German. Good luck :)
well i was going to say Spanish and French for sure since a lot of languages are based off of them. English obviously. If youd like a challenge why not try some native american languages that are being lost? The thing is Latin and French will get you far in most countries b/c many are similar to the style
there is:





Arabic Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish


Dutch Finnish French German Greek Hindi


Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese


Romanian Russian Spanish Swedish (:
Why not Gaelic, something completely different.
Spanish(but you already learned that), German, and Klamath. : )
Chinese,Japanese,German
Arabic, Turkish, and Hindi...those are 3 entirely different languages.
English, Chinese, Tamil.
Mandarin Chinese, French, and Hebrew
Mandarin--as the Chinese population continues to grow.


Gaelic--very difficult language


and Italian
I'll give you 5: Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and sign. You choose from there.
French, Arabic and Chinese!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment