Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am getting married next week and I am having a wedding advise box, please assist with a saying?

At my wedding I am having a little box for people to write wedding advise tips. I am trying to think of a cute saying to put next to the box, any ideas?I am getting married next week and I am having a wedding advise box, please assist with a saying?
Please leave your advice,


Love and well-wishes


For the newlywed


Mr. and Mrs.





Simple and sweet. :)I am getting married next week and I am having a wedding advise box, please assist with a saying?
why do you want wedding advise on your wedding day? wouldnt you want it before or did you mean marriage advise?





Dang i got a thumbs down... i was just trying clarifying the question it doesnt make sense.
I think that's a great idea!


How about ';Tips for a Happy Marriage';


';Marriage Advice for the Newlyweds';


';Tips/Advice for our forever';

No comments:

Post a Comment