Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please can anyone advise me on how to fit a kick plate 'skirting board'?

I have the silver clips but just cannot see how they work. Any ideas will be very welcome.Please can anyone advise me on how to fit a kick plate 'skirting board'?
First you have to make sure the ';skirting board'; fits in the space between the bottom of the cabinet and the floor. The silver clips should be installed onto the back of the ';skirting board'; and should clip onto the ';legs'; of the cabinet. It may require a little bit of pressure but it should snap into place.Please can anyone advise me on how to fit a kick plate 'skirting board'?
Thanks Casper, I know that's how they usually work but these ones are different. I ended up going to the showroom that we bought the kitchen from and looked at how they put their ones on. They clip in at the top of the plinth and stick out backwards over the top. Wierd, hey?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment