Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone advise me about an issue with my dog?

I just noticed a large, fluid-filled blister on her front paw. Should I take her to an emergency vet (since today is Sunday)? Has anyone ever had a similar experience with their pet? Please advise.Can someone advise me about an issue with my dog?
Nah, it's not an emergency. Wait 'til tommorrow, then call the vet. Ask them if it will pop by itself, or if you can pop it yourself.Can someone advise me about an issue with my dog?
I would get her in first thing Monday unless your scared than go in today.I noticed allot of times when I go to the emergency I just end up at my vets in the same week.Use your own judgment
it depend s how biig it is if it is huge TAKE HER TO THE VET!!


but if it is not causing her pain and it is only small just wait tiil tommorow
Never had the problem but if your dog dosen't seem to be in pain it can wait till tomorrow. All the vets are closed on sunday!?
No, I do not think this is an emergency. If it does not seem to be bothering her then it will wait. It may be something she stepped on and will fester it's self out, but it it makes you feel better call the vet clinic on Monday and ask them about it...they will tell you to bring her in....for a fee of course! Just keep an eye on it. Animals are very good at taking care of themselves though.


Best of luck!
yes!!!!! take her now, if it busts it could get infected!!!!
If you were hurting what would you want her to do? take her to the vet!

No comments:

Post a Comment