Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone please advise me on how to begin a career that i can get paid to travel?

I'm sure that there a lot of things that one can do which you can receive a paycheck to travel. I'm 22 years old and trying to figure out what to do with my life. I know I love to travel, if i could find something to do while traveling to Latina America it would be my dream career come true. I say Latin America because I can speak fluent Spanish.Can someone please advise me on how to begin a career that i can get paid to travel?
Flight attendant with airlines, Your ability to speak Spanish is a plus. Go to the airline's website.Can someone please advise me on how to begin a career that i can get paid to travel?
Working for the department of defense or homeland security as a translator. The hotel industry would live to have you too, some of the higher end hotels would probably let you go to any hotel they own in different countries once you've established yourself with them.





Airlines would be excellent if the economy didn't stink so bad right now. Our neighbor worked for the airlines for years and has been laid off two or three times since I've lived next to her (10 years). Maybe being a flight attendant is different than the job she had in customer service as far as stability goes. But if you can find a long lived airline (one that hasn't declared bankruptcy or reorganized within the past few years) you could apply with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment