Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do some piercers advise against using a bone for a nose piercing?

I have a new nose piercing and the spiral irritates the inside of my nose but my piercer (not my normal piercer) advised against usuing a bone. Why would that be bad?Why do some piercers advise against using a bone for a nose piercing?
the wad at the back is an irritant, MUCH larger risk of infection.Why do some piercers advise against using a bone for a nose piercing?
You should keep cleaning it with the warm/hot water sea salt soaks 3 times a day, or whenever needed.





Also, use a q-tip soaked in that solution to get the crust off from around it. Gross, I know, but it's normal.





My piercer advised me to keep my piercing in at least a month to 6 weeks before I took it out.





The nose bone isn't recommended because the knob at the end is bigger than the bar that'll go through your nose. (making the hole bigger, and not letting your piercing heal properly and on time)





I use L-shaped jewelry. I just hook it in my nose and I don't feel it, because it's hooked going up. (if that makes sense) You should look into those.





http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p鈥?/a>
Bone is difficult to keep clean. Any pores in the surface tend to collect schmutz and bacteria.
Don't worry doc is very small, im sure he'll fit in just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment