Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Would you advise me to have my ears pierced?

well, i am 18, male, currently considering to get some piercings. it would be nice and all for a few years, but i am planning to get into corperate jobs, where it may not be approperiate to wear piercings.


should i still get it? and just remove the ear ring when i get a serious job. or should i just drop the idea?Would you advise me to have my ears pierced?
yeah you'll be fine. most places don't care anymore. if you have them done long enough so that they don't close up, you can just take them off at work, then put them in when you're leaving. people are becoming more lenient with piercings--i've got my tongue, my nose, and 4 in each ear. :] smart thinking though, thinking about your job and a future. you'll be fine :)Would you advise me to have my ears pierced?
I would honestly advise you not to. My mom is the nurse manager of several units where she works and she was warned by the D.O.N. NOT to hire any males with piercings or any males or females with tatoo's.





I have expressed interest in a tatoo, but because she is advised against hiring people with body art, she has advised me against it. She actually told me that she had a job opening between two equally good nurses and the nurse with the nose piercing was first to go just because of the piercing.
i work in a professional enviroment and i have my tounge pierced i just wear a clear ring at work. most people didnt even know i had it done till i told them
why not it's just your ears it can close if you want. and do it yourself. i did, so not worth paying for it lol.
Your spelling is dire, concentrate on that.
I wouldn't get them pierced
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment