Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi everyone, can u advise of some ways to build credit and raise your score in less that a year or so?

My score is 550 and I'm hoping to purchase my first home via FHA (and Nehemiah) within the next year or two.





Any ideas on how to build credit since my score is too low to qualify for a credit card. Thank you everyone.Hi everyone, can u advise of some ways to build credit and raise your score in less that a year or so?
you could take out a small personal loan for something you need or have been wanting like a piece of furniture or something like that. but you have to make the monthly payments. you cant just pay it off with one payment. it is the consistent payment over time that helps build your credit. when i was still in high school my dad co-signed for me to borrow money for a stereo in my room. he said it would help me get credit. it must have worked because i have never had trouble getting loans and my score is 740.


thing to remember: if your score is low because of past financial trouble this wont help, but if it is low because you are young and have had no chances to build credit then this could help out. i wouldnt expect a huge change in a year either way.Hi everyone, can u advise of some ways to build credit and raise your score in less that a year or so?
I would suggest enrolling in a good credit repair service that produces real results. I refer my clients to the best I've found. I recently had a client who needed to qualify for a mortgage with her fianc茅. She enrolled in the credit repair program and her score increased 75 points in 5 months. Now her credit score is higher than her fianc茅鈥檚. Keep in mind that by law anything on your credit that is incorrect, out of date or unverifiable has to be removed by law. A good credit repair company will know what types of things can and cannot be verified. I've even seen bankruptcies removed from credit reports!
小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.fateback.com
My score is 730





Buy a car with a loan, sell it privately and pay off the loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment