Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you please advise me about the Toyota Yaris Hatchback? Any comments and tips about this model would be?

I need to buy either a new or used car urgentlyCan you please advise me about the Toyota Yaris Hatchback? Any comments and tips about this model would be?
We own a Fit, but one of my wife's fellow carpoolers has a Yaris 4-door hatchback. It has a smaller trunk than our Fit, but is otherwise extremely comparable, including front and back seat width and knee/leg room. I find the instrument panel location on the Yaris a bit odd, but it is extremely readable. Yaris has slightly less ';sporty'; suspension than the Fit. MPG is almost exactly the same between the two.





I know you specified the hatchback, but I thought I'd mention that the Yaris is an updated Echo, which is easy to see if you look at the sedan version of Yaris next to an Echo (Echo didn't have a hatchback version). Not really relevant to your question, just a bit of trivia.Can you please advise me about the Toyota Yaris Hatchback? Any comments and tips about this model would be?
What do you want to know about it?





What kind of Car/SUV/Truck are you looking for?





Your question doesn't make much sense.
its the ugliest car on the street

No comments:

Post a Comment