Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When shall i go to the doctor and ask advise for birth control?

I am marrying in 2 months time. I don't want to be pregnant for few years. When shall I go to the doctor and ask advise for birth control pills and start taking it?When shall i go to the doctor and ask advise for birth control?
As soon as possible. The pills are going to mess up your cycle for the first month or two...and sometimes you take one and it does weird things for you, and you have to switch to a different one.....so it may take some time to work the kinks out. Do it as soon as possible so you don't have anything funny to worry about on your wedding night.When shall i go to the doctor and ask advise for birth control?
Now would be a great time to go and ask for bc. You don't want to wait a while. Because you might end up having sex and getting prego.
You should go now, so your body has time for it's cycle to adjust, trust me, a friend of mine went on the depo shot, and she had her period for 3 weeks straight. Plus then you can plan ahead, so you don't have your period on your honeymoon.
the moment you started having sex and decided no kids for a while.
As soon as possible. You need advice now so you have time to take the right precautions. If taking contraceptive pills you need to find one which suits you and does not have side effects.
Now is the best time.
Go to your doctor BEFORE your wedding night. Trust me.
Now is a great time. I believe you have to start them like the first Sunday after your period(cant remb 8mths preggers) so if I were you I would get my pap done soon so you wont have to worry so much about b.c. on your wedding night!
you have to be on it for 2 weeks before you have unprotected sex, so probably a month before.
Yeah do that! But take it one time, or you WILL get pregnant, I KNOW! And don't take mirena, mine fell out and cause me much pain! Good luck %26amp; congrats. Try the shot!


help me:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
um, whenever you decide you want to have unprotected sex....i believe birth control pills take 1 month to kick in but it may vary brand to brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment