Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could you advise me on ways to get to sleep tonight knowing my husband was displeased with the meatloaf I made?

him for dinner? I am ashamed. I know we women are not good for anything but cooking, cleaning, and incubating, and still I managed to screw it up. I am so thankful for such a generous husband for allowing me to sleep in the bed tonight despite my stupidity.





What's a girl to do?Could you advise me on ways to get to sleep tonight knowing my husband was displeased with the meatloaf I made?
How can you claim to be a housewife without a few bottles of valium stashed away somewhere?Could you advise me on ways to get to sleep tonight knowing my husband was displeased with the meatloaf I made?
The mistake you are making is in assuming that cooking, cleaning, and having babies are worthless activities. Someone has got to do them, otherwise what sort of state would the world be in? And once the baby is born, who is going to raise it? And what do you think will happen to it if nobody does? Do you think people who raise children are contemptible? Why? What is more important for the survival of the human race than raising the next generation? And it's mostly women who do that.





What do you mean by 'not good for anything but' the vital activities that you describe? Wht activities do you consider more important? Sitting around in an office all day?
you are only human...... im sure everyone screws up on cooking sometimes..... but i know what that can do to the human pride.. tomorrows another day try not to let it demon possess your mind tonight and lighten up about it alittle bit ... theres no need for feeling ashamed of that not when this computors full of sex cheats... and exs.... and if you are gonna do these sections get used to weird answers.. ive been doing it for months .. and men will say their jobs are thankless also... they have their take on what only they are good for too.. sigh.. good GOD its only a meal ... like bad hair days ya have bad meal days .. we arent a restuarant... good drama .. why wouldnt he let you sleep in same bed over a meal? im sure he makes tons of errors... youd let him sleep right... its all just pride...and the need to please..
If you were really me, you'd know where the medicine cabinet is.





I suggest you give it up as I have been in this section only a week. Your discernment skills are apalling. Clone someone relevant, if you must clone at all.
Beat him in a game of chess. That will turn him on enough to forgive you, then you can both get it on, and then sleep better.
As you're a man pretending to be a woman, how could you have a husband ?


They haven't passed those laws for gay people yet.
Better get some sleep, Junior.


Your mom will be waking you up for school soon.


Then maybe you can think about how you disrespected her tonight.
Wth you're a clone? I've been in here months and I haven't been cloned, but some random here for a week has? *sniff*
I think you should sleep in bed with the meatloaf smeared all over you. At least the dog will want to lick you.
If you were serious, you would be out cold already.
Lmao!, this section is getting funnier and funnier.





Sorry, I cant take you seriously! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment