Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could you advise me the good web site to book flight ticket?

I'm planning to go to Hong kong with my girl friend in May. so I need to book ticket from the Philippines to Hong Kong and hotel for 3 nights there. Could you share me your reccommened web site to book them at chiep price?Could you advise me the good web site to book flight ticket?
Contact this place,they r cheap:


http://www.filipinotravel.com.ph/Could you advise me the good web site to book flight ticket?
try www.zuji.com ... sometime they have good deals and I love their 'flexible date' option
www.travelchinaguide.com
If you are under 26, go to STA travel. They are very helpful. It's generally for students, but you don't have to be a student. They have locations all over the world and websites in most languages. Happy traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment