Thursday, July 29, 2010

I recently bought my 1st ever car; would you please advise me the basic care tips?

The car is about 10 years old but in a better condition with milage about 230,000 KM.I recently bought my 1st ever car; would you please advise me the basic care tips?
Start by reading your car's owner's manual and following the same manufacturer's maintenance schedule you would have followed if you bought the car brand new. Go to the manufacturer's website as well to view maintenance info





http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/parts/a鈥?/a>I recently bought my 1st ever car; would you please advise me the basic care tips?
change the motor oil and filter, change the tranny oil and filter, pcv valve, air and gas filter, clean out the throttle body(if it has 1), change the plugs and wires and if its got a dist., change the cap, and rotor, check the brakes, replace them if needed, check the suspension to make sure the ball joints and tie rods are good, replace anything thats worn and grease the front end. it would help more if we knew what kind of car you got.
Keep the shiny side up, and the rubber side down.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment