Thursday, July 29, 2010

What type of advise should I offer my sister?

I'm not really that best at giving advices, but I want to help out my sister. She's straight off university and has been offered two jobs: the first one pays more and has all the benefits she needs; the second one has less benefits/less pay, but is the one her heart goes out to more...you know, a classic dilemma...I already told her, I support whatever will make her happy... but it is a dilemma, even for me...





What kind of advice should I give her?What type of advise should I offer my sister?
The money at the first job may be enticing, but will she be happy there long term? If she thinks the second job is going to make her happy, she should go there. Money can't buy happiness!What type of advise should I offer my sister?
True, you only have one life to live! Might as well be happy while you can:)


Tell her to go for the job she wants.


If she finds out she does not lie it afterwards, she can always get another one!





Luck!
just say - follow ur heart or whatever mkes you happy
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment