Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advise for a 26 year old just starting college?

I have been in the work force since I was in high school, just never went to college. Considering a complete life change. Too late to start? Any comments or advise or stories would be great.Any advise for a 26 year old just starting college?
No its never to late to start! I did go straight to college out of high school but I have alot of older people in my classes. I mean not like four years older I mean like ten twenty years older. And right now its the best time to really be in school, b.c of the economy, hopefully by the time you finish up all is well. Just go to class even if its torture do your homework every night! And study for those test, its very easy to start to slack off at the end of quarter, but that is when its the hardest. Good luck! you will do great!Any advise for a 26 year old just starting college?
It is never to late to start college. I just graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in December and I am 53.





Make sure that you have a planner, highlight tests in one color and papers to be turned in in a different color. I learned from the kids ( high school and up) and they learned from me too. It is a great experience and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. I am planning on going to graduate school soon.
Congratulations. It is never to late to start and it is truly to better yourself. I am 24 and have been in school but will be graduating next year. You are never to old to start school or young. I am in class with people in their sixties so it does not matter. People don't care either way because they are their for the same reason you are. Good luck and it will pay off in the long run.
Don't drink too much... It will be a long run to graduate... Plus all those drinking nd driving charges.





Moreover, its never late to study. Its a good change.


Good luck
its never too late to start , in fact ur pretty young, i know people in their 40s who suddenly decide to go college. ur not the only mature student!!
be yourself who cares about the age


my aunt went to college at 37

No comments:

Post a Comment