Sunday, August 22, 2010

What advise can you give me regarding my situation?

This is in response to Vee's answer...Thanks so much for the information. I'm residing in the Phil.and my husband is in US right now..I think he filed my spousal visa in California...So u mean i cant atttend his daughter's graduation using a visitors visa? I really would like to attend and be back here in the Phil to wait for my spousal visa to be approved . What advise can you give me considering if i opt for K3 visa i cant be there by June?What advise can you give me regarding my situation?
You cannot get a tourist visa when you have an immigration-class visa pending. You have the intent to remain in the US -- that's proven by your immigration application. So you do not qualify for a tourist visa. You cannot attend his daughter's graduation. Sorry. You can only wait for your spousal visa to come through. You don't want to do anything to jeopardize that, do you?
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment