Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you ever find it easier to give others advise?

Guide them, and try to assist them in their troubles, and you can;'t even get your own Life in order?Do you ever find it easier to give others advise?
Oh are you talking about me? Seems people like us, we care and worry more about others, now there is nothing wrong with that, I am happy to be a person who cares and loves others.


But it sure takes alot of effort and work for us to do the same for ourselves...but I know one thing...we will learn to, step by step, and remember we are here to help each other thru this, and God will always be there for us...as long as we ask.Do you ever find it easier to give others advise?
Yes. I love helping others. I'll listen to your advice but it's up to me on whether or not to follow what you have to say or follow myself.
Sometimes yes.
Much easier to dispense advice then take it :)
Yes, do as I say not as I do.
yes, all the time.
for sure....easier said than done.
Give
Do you mean Advice?
yes, cause usually no one asks for it IRL. ha ha
Oh absolutely. Do as I say, not as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment