Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advise for first time wearing a bikini and what color/style do you recomend?

As a crossdresser, and being 5'11 and 131 pounds I want to just wear a bikini.


-Is there any advise you can offer to me?





-Based on a the fact that I am 5'11/and skinny what style top/panties do you recomend?Any advise for first time wearing a bikini and what color/style do you recomend?
Adice I can give but recomendations I can't.





-If you feel beautiful you are no matter what someone says.





-Acting a little shy is cute but hidding behind your friend is not. So don't convince yourself when you get there that ';this was a horrible idea';. Instead try to focus on positive stuff, like how pretty your hair is or how your friend was telling you this morning she's kill for your tummy, when this though comes up.





-Work the bikini.








As for me I wear a two peice. the top has an open back and cuts low in the front but covers my tummy (cause I'm 5'2 and 125 with large hips and a huge butt and have been told all my life ';your getting fat';) and I wear boy swim trunks. It makes me feel pretty and cofident. :)





Hope I helped





-HeatherAny advise for first time wearing a bikini and what color/style do you recomend?
You Should Wear A Polka dot Bikini Or Any Bikini With A Floral Like Pattern. Those Types Of Bikinis Tend to accentuate your shape and figure.


Tankinis(tank top bathing suit) Are a great choice and you can mitch and match with those.





Also you should try a monoki they're one pieces that show off your back and your stomach.
i would say a halter top bikini would look best and really any color u want just regular bottoms
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment