Sunday, August 22, 2010

I saw a ghost last night in my bedroom and need advise on how not to panic . How should I react?

I walked into my bedroom and in the corner of my room there was a man standing. I only saw him from the waist up. that's all that was visible. I didn't get as scared as I thought I would but I know for sure it was a ghost because i got so cold and I saw it.





Just need advise. Thanks. I am not in the mood to share my house with spirits period!I saw a ghost last night in my bedroom and need advise on how not to panic . How should I react?
share tacosI saw a ghost last night in my bedroom and need advise on how not to panic . How should I react?
it wasn't a ';ghost'; for all dead are asleep and knowing nothing, an apparition possibly, which ';side'; it was on is unknown, you need to ask if it is sent from God, it has to tell the truth, if it is ';not'; cast it out in His name and to never ever return, Pray with God to help....God Bless and Keep You
First of all, remain calm. Never radiate fear. Most ';ghosts'; are just passing through, and mean no harm to anyone. I wish I understood the science behind these energy imprints manifesting and temperature changes, I have noted that as well, either the air grows colder or warmer. I guess these little mysteries keep life interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment