Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anybody know where to get free electrical advise?

I need help wiring an air compressor and i can't find info on it anywhere. the brand name is AMCO. if anybody has heard of this brand please contact me, or if any body knows anything about electricity please contact me.Does anybody know where to get free electrical advise?
Huhh,What HP is it? Anything up to 3hp is probably 110v just put the black on L1 the white on Neu the green on the green screw and plug in(heavy duty cord I trust) If its 5+hp then your 220v cord gos L1=blk,L2=white,Green or bare to gnd.(figure 7 amps per hp for your breaker and wires)http://www.3phasepower.org/3phasewiring.鈥?/a>Does anybody know where to get free electrical advise?
Home Depot or most of the do it yourself stores
If you need to wire an air compressor, then you should take it to a real electrician. You should not try to wire it yourself unless you have proper experience. I hope I helped!
My God, don't ask anyone at Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment