Monday, August 23, 2010

The background picture on my PC has suddenly gone blurred. Can anyone advise me what has gone wrong?

This occurred when I changed the background. I lifted the picture from a photographic site - done so before several times - on this occasion it has gone blurred. What do I do to correct it. It looks slightly out of focus.The background picture on my PC has suddenly gone blurred. Can anyone advise me what has gone wrong?
Make sure that the image is the same resolution as your screen. You can find it by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on properties, display properties%26gt;settings. Otherwise the computer stretches the image to fit the screen.The background picture on my PC has suddenly gone blurred. Can anyone advise me what has gone wrong?
You don't know sh*t about handling digital images, do you? If you are going to use an image for a background.. YOU NEED A LARGE IMAGE and not some THUMBNAIL image. Pick another image and learn something about digital images.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment