Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can somebody advise nice and not expensive accommodation in Villejuif, France?

Hi! I would be grateful if you can reccomend something nice there for 2 weeks stay. A colleague of mine and me are going for a training for 2 weeks and our budget is limited to 1800 euros. The hotels (there are only 2 or 3) which I could find via internet are rather expensive and not very cosy. Thank you very much for the help!Can somebody advise nice and not expensive accommodation in Villejuif, France?
Hard to find a home for two weeks on Villejuif. People rent for the month and want tenants for at least one year.


The hotels are not terrible, it's true.


But there is this:


Http://www.barmonts.fr/accueil_en.html


Otherwise, I suggest you come with me. I live with a roommate and I have a two-seater sofa to propose. But you will be housed in the heart of Villejuif, with friendly people who enjoy English.Can somebody advise nice and not expensive accommodation in Villejuif, France?
i'd suggest finding a two bed hostel room. there are plenty hostels in paris and they are a lot cheaper than hotels. i'd suggest going to www.hostelworld.com, you should be able to find something there.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment