Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anyone advise where I can get a scottish/irish themed ice skating dress?

My daughter needs a scottish/irish themed competition dress - any ideas where we might be able to buy one. Tried Ebay, googled it but nothing - please help!Can anyone advise where I can get a scottish/irish themed ice skating dress?
I would take a pattern like this:





http://www.jalie.com/sewingpatterns/patt鈥?/a>





And use a tartan fabric for the sides, maybe white or black in the middle. I think it would look stunning! You can find people who make dresses - check at your rink, you can usually find someone who does it casually for extra money on the side.Can anyone advise where I can get a scottish/irish themed ice skating dress?
great. that is what my music is. You can look at Celtic woman songs and they have so songs without lyrics or you can take out lyrics. For the dress, look www.tidewaterice.com or


www.icewear.com www.discountskatewear.com


good luck with the competiton, my music is irish( and my dress is black with reds and gold like leaves on it)
log onto ';shopirish'; it has all kinds of stuff. also, theres a place in kearney, NJ that my husband went to for his kilt when we were married, it scalled ';piper's cove' and they have a website you can order from. good luck and i hope she wins!
Ebay shops who can custom make dresses. Such as; 'Ice Edge'. There are also other sites that can custom make dresses. I think that's your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment