Sunday, August 22, 2010

Which is the best hospital in Dubai where you advise me to have my baby?

I don't feel health care here is really developed,and I'm really worried as to which is the best hospital to have my baby delivered.Could anyone advise?Which is the best hospital in Dubai where you advise me to have my baby?
For a Western Expat (I just assume) I would recommend the American hospital which provides the facility of the latest equipment. Its Physicians are all North American Board Certified or of equivalent, and supported by western trained Perfusionist, Nurses and support staff.





Tel: (971-4)-336-7777, Fax: (971-4)-336-5176


Website:. http://www.ahdubai.com





Health care is not really developed? Please visit the link giving below:


http://www.dubaiforum.net/guides/healthc鈥?/a>





All the best.





Which is the best hospital in Dubai where you advise me to have my baby?
I am a western expat and gave birth in the UAE last year. And I must say that the care me and my baby received here were absolutely adequate. In some points I even thought it was advanced to what is offered in my home country, for example the possibilitie for a family member to stay in your hospital room over night, once you have given birth. Or the mandatory rooming in for the baby, which gives you all the time you want for bonding and getting the hang on breastfeeding, should you choose to do so.





Others have listed already several possible hospitals. I myself delivered at Zulekah hospital.


I would advise you to maybe look at different hospitals (American Hospital, Well Care hospital, Zulekah hospital and others have also websites where you can take a first glance) and choose a doctor you feel you can trust, which in my opinion is the most important thing.





Most hospitals offer packages for prenatal care and delivery.





But most important, don't be affraid look around you and you will see lots of families with at least two children. Most likely they were all born here in the country. So I assume that hospitals here are very experienced with childbirth.
Welcare Hospital, Dubai Hospital, Al Wasl Hospital





I was born in the Al Wasl Hospital :)
Well there are many good hospitals but regarding western standard health care I would advise u either the american hospital or welcare hospital, u can get the phone numbers by calling 181 on an etisalat line
Welcare hospital
Al Wasl hospital


i was born there too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment