Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you advise me of some available TENNIS games for Playstation 2? Where can I get them?

I only have TOP SPIN with me, but I have almost finished the game. Does EA Sports have a tennis game? I had been playing a lot of PS2 games from EA sports, particularly Golf (Tiger Woods) and NBA Live.





Note: Playstation2 only.Can you advise me of some available TENNIS games for Playstation 2? Where can I get them?
Unfortunatley, EA does not own a tennis franchise, however, Top SPin 2 is for the ps2, also, samsh court tennis, and virtua tennis are great games, as to where to get them try stores like gamestop, or EB Games, that specialize in video games, if all else fails, go to amazon or EBayCan you advise me of some available TENNIS games for Playstation 2? Where can I get them?
Here are the games i know:


Smash Court Pro Tournament (namco)


- 3/10 -- I only like the sound of hitting the ball


Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2 (namco)


- 9/10 -- Absolutely fantastic! great characters (except there's no federer), great graphics.


Top Spin (2K sports)


- 6/10 -- nice gameplay, poor graphics


Virtua Tennis (sega)


-dunno. I do not have this
i have tennis pro, outlaw tennis, i got em at gamestop





P.S. EA sports is good
I only have Top Spin also. I assume they will update it soon. It is the best of all all tennis games I have played.
top spin and top spin 2 also there is a game called smash court tennis pro tournament 2 and 1.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment