Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone advise me on the difference and which is the best between a Motorola V3, V3i and V3x?

I am looking to buy a SIM free Motorola mobile phone. I am somehow drawn to the RAZR range but I see 3 different models. I need to know which one would suit me and what the advantages/disadvantages are of each. Also what does 3USIM mean.Can someone advise me on the difference and which is the best between a Motorola V3, V3i and V3x?
V3- normal phone. VGA camera and no expandable memory works in Quadband


V3i- Can consider this phone. 1.23 megapixles camera, internal memory plus expandable memory (t-flash). Works in Quadband


V3x- This phone is 3G enabled, which means you can make video calls to other party which have video call enabled phone. Works in WCDMA and Quadband. This is a better choice!





USIM- it is the name of a new sim-card and it can operate on 3G network (WCDMA) which allows one to make video call, connect to GPRS on high speed of 384kpbs and roam in Japan.Can someone advise me on the difference and which is the best between a Motorola V3, V3i and V3x?
The plain V3 is the first version of the razr and only has 5mb of memory and a VGA Camera. The V3i has a 1.3megapixel camera, 12mb of internal memory, a better mp3 player and the ability to expand the memory. And the V3x is the 3g version of the razr ith a 2 megapixel camera, faster internet, expandable memory, better mp3 player and video calling function.





3USIM means a 3g network, GSM is the standard network.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment