Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you could give me one piece of advise for starting up my own business, what would it be?

My fiance and I are starting our own personal training studio, with in-house supplement and health food store and tanning beds. I've already started on my business plan and have done research one projected growth in the industry. I've also started researching costs of running the business.





If you could give me one tip, what would it be? Thanks!If you could give me one piece of advise for starting up my own business, what would it be?
Make sure your business plan is based on 5 years, not just one or two. PLAN PLAN PLAN, and have a back up plan or 2 or even 3. (sorry, that's more than ONE, but still)If you could give me one piece of advise for starting up my own business, what would it be?
Do not make it an internet start-up their failure rate is extremely high. Most internet start-ups fail within the first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment