Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I find a job or carrier on a ship.anybody there to advise?

I am keen to join the ship line.I want to look for job internationally.Any body got recommendation?How do I find a job or carrier on a ship.anybody there to advise?
Start by researching different cruise lines. Almost all will have websites, which will inevitably have a jobs or careers section on them. I'd recommend calling in directly to speak with someone rather than just applying through their sites. This will show your true interest and you can learn more about them by speaking with someone directly. Check out this link which is for travelers, but if you click on the ';Cruise line'; arrow drop down thingy it will show you all the different cruise lines that are out there.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment