Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you advise me of a way to balance out hormones (in women) with homeopathic medicine?

I am trying to conceive and only have a period every 3-4 months. We conceived our first naturally after no period for 3 months- so I have faith I will conceive again. I have had routine bloodwork and an ultrasound, which were clear. I know that I am having a hormone imbalance due to symptoms I am having. My question is: is there anything natural I can take to help regulate my hormones?





By the way- I am about 15 pounds overweight and have commited to diet and exercise because I know that helps. I am just exploring my options.





Thanks for your input!Can you advise me of a way to balance out hormones (in women) with homeopathic medicine?
It sounds like your on the right track. I've also heard that women who have a hard time getting pregnant go through a colon cleanse and get pregnant afterwards. It couldn't hurt to try if you wanted to. Here it is:





Take Black Walnut hull tincture (made from the green hulls):


1st day: 1 drop


2nd day: 2 drops


3rd day: 3 drops


to


25th day: 25 drops


26th day: 24 drops


27th day: 23 drops


to


50th day: 1 drop


Takes these drops in juice or milk.





Take 1 tsp food grade diatomatious earth everyday (you can find it online)





Clove oil - take a q-tip, dip in clove oil and put it on the outside and inside of gums everyday.Can you advise me of a way to balance out hormones (in women) with homeopathic medicine?
I feel an acupuncturist that also specializes in Chinese medicine would be more helpful than just a homeopathic practitioner.





Acupuncture and Chinese herbs treat the problem, not just the symptoms. I know there are herbal formulas and needle techniques they can use to regulate the menstrual cycle, and aid fertility.





I am using acu and herbs to prevent the full onset of diabetes.
It sounds to me like you have Polycystic Ovarian Disorder. Here's a website about it, check it out: http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/pcos.h鈥?/a>





I put it on the page that lists the symptoms.
I happened to check this site here, I feel it is wonderful. Please go through this and see if it is suitable for you.





Some homeopathic remedies are :





Lachesis mutus


Lachesis is helpful for the woman who wakes up from hot flashes. She feels hot all the time. She is the type of person who feels worse before her period, with a relief when the period begins. She can suffer from heavy bleeding as well as from fibroids. In addition, she is a passionate, jealous woman who is very talkative.





Sepia


Sepia is given for hot flashes as well as night sweats, though she tends to feel chilly. There can be a dragging feeling in the pelvic organs, and she often complains of constipation and fatigue. She feels better with exercise. She is irritable, overwhelmed, and has the desire to get away from it all.





Nux vomica


Nux vomica known as the remedy for the Type A personality, can also be used for perimenopausal symptoms. She is impatient, competitive and hardworking. She enjoys rich food and wine and suffers from indigestion and constipation.





Natrum muriaticum


Natrum Muriaticum is used for the woman who is sensitive and introverted with a serious appearance. She may have suffered from prolonged grief and suppressed feelings. There is a desire for salt with complaints of vaginal dryness and water retention. She also suffers from a variety of migraine headaches.





Most of them are in a 30C strength which is suitable for both children and adults.





Menopause Formula





Indications for Use: For relief of hot flashes, perspiration, chills, headaches, mood swings, minor anxiety, burning in soles of feet and weight gain associated with Menopause.


Ingredients:





Each in multiple potencies of 10x, 30x, 100x. Sepia, Sanguinaria Canadensis, Lachesis Mutus, Sulphur, Pulsatilla, Gelsemium Sempervirens, Sulphuricum Acidum, Ferrum Metallicum, Caulophillum Thalictroides, Calcarea Carbonica, Amyl Nitrasum, Cimicifuga Racemosa
see an homeopathic Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment